Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Present time, almost!

Today's real date in this picture above is June 24th, 2011.  On this day, I was sitting on our front porch updating our blog so that my PC could look it over before it is published.  The last several posts starting with June 24 through June 30th has now been updated and "SCHEDULED" to appear on different days.  This is one of the luxuries having a blog and I think it is pretty cool and ingenious of Google to have this function available. 
Why did we do that?
Because it is Fun to come back on another day to see what is going on.  You never know what we will be doing next and we try to make it interesting for each posting.
Keep coming back!


 Yesterday - June 23rd, 2011
was our 21st. Wedding Anniversary!
I, "SR" (the person in the picture at the top of this posting) can tell you that "Prince Charming" ("PC") is charming and it is my name that I call my loving husband from the first day we have been together when I laid my eyes on him - he just didn't know yet!

To My Dear Lady Friends, 
Believe!  It is true!  You will know when you find your Prince Charming!

No comments: