Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Happy Time!

My Prince Charming made a very special dinner for the two of us last night, 12-25-09. He was just so happy to be able to use our new cooking ware (pots and pans) that we recently purchased.

Oh, I bet you would like to know what my PC cooked up?
We had a splendid Thai Dinner!
Thai hot tea, special PC blend
Sweet cucumber onion complimentary dish
Spicy Shrimp
Larb, made with pork
Jasmine Rice
I just love it when PC cooks and he is really good at it too!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Your PC is so handsome and he cooks too.

I love this site...I'll get to know you much better.

Jeanette