...PC and I were reminiscing about the 23 years plus that we've been together and PC said, did you know that we've never went to a New Year's Eve Party? Searching back into the memory bank, I said, you are right!
Wouldn't you know that our good friends, J&B called and said they were having a gathering for the New Years Eve celebration. How funny is that? Now this is pretty ironic too, it is their first New Years Eve celebration since they moved here from California!
We are standing in J&B living room at their New Year's Eve party!
All of us gathered around the television (about 9:58 PM Mountain Time) to watch the New York celebration on the Fox Channel. And when the countdown happened and the clock said went to 12 we all said, Happy New Year - Kissed our own honey, then hugged and kissed our friends!
Everyone left J&B's home by 10:30 PM MT, (12:30AM Eastern Time) - and I bet most of us went to bed! What time did you go to bed? Did you get to see your time zone of 12 midnight? Or did you celebrate like us, another time zone?
Any way you celebrated, we wish you a very happy prosperous new year with lots of love, happiness and good health.

1 comment:
Thanks Sheri for letting me read what you have on your blog...
Please don't take this the wrong way but I think you are so funny..everytime I read your blog I always have a smile on my face...
Plus I like the picture of you and PC on New Year Eve...
Post a Comment