At our front door.
It is just barely getting dark and I thought we might be able to capture the lights best now.
Okay, perhaps I was wrong but I'm sure you will get the idea.
We have a combination of multicolor lights that blink and they also change by fading in and out, changing colors to solids and sparkle!
Gosh, it is hard to time the picture to show all of the lights on at one time.
So here is another view.
The entrance has those icle type white lights with another strand of multicolor, multi-function action. We also have multicolor lights including blue and white lights on the railing that blink.
Here we are at nightfall and it is a mixture of rain and snow falling on me while I'm taking the picture of the house.
We put up our holiday lights on our home!

No comments:
Post a Comment