Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Friday, December 11, 2009

The first Non-Snowy Day...

...well, what I mean is that the snow is not falling from the sky onto the ground. It is a bright beautiful day on December 9, 2009.
Since the sun was actually shining it made the snow look like it was filled with Diamonds. And I just had to take a picture because as we all know, I love Diamonds! Our house and property looked like we were on a bed of Diamonds! Did I tell you just how much I love Diamonds?

My PC went outside to shovel the snow away so we can walk and drive out safely. After he shoveled for hours, he was tired and cold, so I requested him nicely to take a break. When he thawed out, the pain was there in his hands and arm. Time to quit!

PERHAPS I MIGHT BE EXAGERATING A LOT for the time PC was out there shoveling snow but it seemed like it was forever - he wasn't with me! Shhh, our little secret.

Don't even think I would go out there to shovel snow, don't - watch it. NO! I'll do dirt but not snow.
I called our dear friend and neighbor, Frank. You remember him (last March he came over to our house and our next door neighbor's home which at that time she was pregnant with twins. I knew you would remember).
Okay, getting back to my story.
Frank came over and cleared our driveway. Check out the snow and just how much we had dumped on us!




Tractor Tracks!




(Notice how the North entrance of our other driveway has snow blocking the way in. It will be mentioned again in my story below.)

15 minutes later and pain free, the driveway was cleared completely. Amazing what a tractor can do. Thank you Frank!
















You can tell that the snow plow trucks came into our neighborhood. They are the ones who clear the streets and leave all of the Build-up of snow in from of your driveway so you have to shovel. I won't complain to loud because it is kind of fun to drive over the huge bump!
Now let's take a look up and down the street.
Looking North from in front of our home.
Now let's look the other way.
Looking South towards St. George.
Now let's look across the way - a familar and beautiful view to see. By the way, this is looking west.

I just love this picture. Check out all of the snow piled up onto Frank's side of the street. That is his house across his field. Look how Frank takes really good care of us too. No Snow Piled up in front of our Driveway. No bump. We can get in and out easily.

Now for something different. Frank took this picture of our home from his house. I just had to share this different view - you are looking east - What a Clear Blue Sky.Hope you enjoyed our show and tell. Don't you wish you could be here with us to build a snowman? I must say, we did have a break with no snowfall since Wednesday but the temperatures have been 4 degrees to 15 degrees in the morning. In the afternoon, we might have heated up to the 30's or early 40's. Warm enough to put up our Holiday Lights! That is correct. We did put up our lights. Hopefully I will get some pictures really soon so you can see them and all of the fun little decorating we did around the house for the holidays. Except for one thing, Friday night (that is NOW) we are expecting more SNOW through Tuesday. So who knows what will get posted.

Come back and visit us again really soon. Thanks for stopping in and sharing our life.

No comments: