Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12th, 2009

Do you know what this picture is?

That is correct, it is a picture of our wishing well.

This picture was taken at 7:45AM and it is snowing again.

To enjoy our story, you should probably read the previous postings because it will make all the more sense to you.

Do wishes come true? Yes they do! Now I should probably modify my snow wishes so it doesn't snow for the rest of the year. I know I should be grateful for this type of weather and I am. In fact, that is one of the lovely charms living here, we do have 4 glorious seasons all through the year. Yet a bit more sunshine to melt the snow is always welcomed a little more frequently than it has been this 2009 snowy year. Did someone say global warming? Or was that all a spoof?

All of Ken's hard work scraping the snow off our walkway to our home is now once again covered with snow.

Where did Frank's Tractor Tracks go to?Now since I've download these pictures, checked our email, started our breakfast and finally writing this entry to our blog, the snow is now falling harder and harder. With that, we will say so long for now. Check back because YOU know I will have more things to say!

No comments: