It has been some time since we posted and we do have excuses that can wait for another day or not. Let's talk about now, the present day - just how wonderful life is today!
We are having a wonderful visit with our dear friends and one of the fun things we all get to do together is decorate for the holidays, their home!
This is my new good buddy, Mr. Snowman.
We put things together in the house and tested the lights to make sure everything would work prior to placing it outside. I got to do the easy job - building a snowman. At least this snowman looks like a snowman and not the past Snowmen that I've made at our home with real snow!
Remember???? OMG! That was a hoot!
If you don't remember that is okay because I'm sure I will have another opportunity to make my snowman this season. Hopefully I will try to make it look similar to this, right?
We were able to string up the lights across the front porch, place them onto the bushes and then we started to place the lawn ornaments out.
Oh, look closely at Ginny. That is not a lawn ornament, that is Morgan! She is the sweetest dog and extremely entertaining.
Hey, do you see the baby deer in front of Ken? I put that one together too. Like I said, I did the easy ones.
Oh, look closely at Ginny. That is not a lawn ornament, that is Morgan! She is the sweetest dog and extremely entertaining.
Hey, do you see the baby deer in front of Ken? I put that one together too. Like I said, I did the easy ones.
Ken better be careful about me learning how to put together Fun Christmas Lawn Ornaments because now that I know how, I might just start a collection of our own for our home...
Come back and visit again because we will probably finish up the decorating really soon and then I will show you all of our fun Christmas decorating!

No comments:
Post a Comment