It is not Halloween!
Guess who?
Do we look like pumpkins to you? We are not pumpkins yet we are dressed with plenty of ORANGE because it is Deer Hunting Season and we are exploring (scouting) for deer in our mountains.
PC with his red ATV at the top of our mountain on the east-side of our neighborhood.
Me, yes that is me with my green ATV! I have my new hat opened so you can see me this time! Okay, we both are calling my head, face and neck protection HAT a "burqa" and no matter what you call it or spell it, it looks similar to a burka! It does exactly what I need it to do, protect me from the sun.
This is such a beautiful view of the gorge towards the west. It is between Diamond Valley and Dammeron Valley.
I am having a Great time enjoying myself and feeling Terrific!
I'm back in the saddle again enjoying the fun things in life with my Prince Charming!!!
PC is facing towards the southwest and the gorge behind him is going northeast. It is a beautiful place to see! We are having a terrific time exploring.
Below is a great little video for you to enjoy!
It is a bit windy up here today so try listen carefully and enjoy our day with us!
Peek-a-boo!!!!
I see you!
Can you see our ATVs next to each other by those gigantic poles? We took a short hike to see the gorge and parked our ATVs back there.
After our fun exploration, we decided it was time to scout for deer. We saw one!
Okay, it is a doe and she just stood there and posed for the picture.
We hoped you enjoyed our posting today and there is more to come. So stop in again REALLY SOON for more fun and unexpected surprises!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment