Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Work and Badge

I don't need no stinkin' badge, I'm done - Finished - Completed my Civic Duty!
All I'm going to say is; the court system here is that you are on-call for a 4-month period only.  Once you are actually called, as I was to serve, then you are only required to serve for that stretch of civic duty with the courts.  I will not be called again for at least 2 years.  (Hmmm, I wonder when my SR will be called.)

The case I was on was a civil case.  It started on Monday and ended late Friday with an unanimous decision.  That is all I will say because if I say anything else, I might have to eliminate you and then I'll be a defendant and that is NOT what I want ever!

Come back soon!

No comments: