Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I owe I owe it's off to work we go!

Can you believe it?  We thought we were retired when we moved here but that is not the case.  Yes, PC must now go to work.  It might be part-time, a few hours here and there or it might be full-time for several days!
The good thing is that his job does not require a tie and he is allowed to bring just a few personal things for break time, like a book.
Just kidding about work, well perhaps not all kidding.  Prince Charming has been selected for Jury Duty and today is his first day, Monday the 5th of December.  He will be serving through March 31st; yep it is FOUR (4) months of service for our county that a citizen must be available to serve their civic duty.

Don't ask him any questions about the case or cases he might be selected to be on because if you do, just like when he worked for our terrific aeronautical company, he can't tell you anything!  And if he does, you know the consequences, LOL!
Here is something to brighten everyone's day who goes to work!

I am not even going to go and watch the case or cases in the gallery that PC will be selected to serve.  Nope, I'm going to be doing something else.  I'll whistle while at work!  Oh no, now you have another song to think about while you are at work or driving back and forth. 

If I do go court, I will make sure I sit in a different courtroom and then meet my PC for lunch ever so often.  It will be fun for both of us.

Whatever your day is make it a Heigh-Ho Day and enjoy it!
Thanks for visiting - so long for now.
Be sure to whistle a happy tune every so often to bring a smile to your face.

No comments: