When you walk up to our front door during the daylight hours, this is what you see.
When you come into our home, you will have a treat to eat and drink if you have been good this year!
We hope you enjoy our decorations for our celebrations.
Hanukkah or Chanukah (both are proper and correct) candles are lit on the evening of December 20th through the December 27th. Yes, it is a bit confusing because on the Gregorian Calendar (also known as the Western Calendar and Christian Calendar) indicates the holiday starts December 21st through the 28th.
Christmas is of course always on December 25th.
We like to recognize both wonderful holidays in our home.
Decorations all through the home!
More decorations throughout our home.
Jingle Bells on our door inside our home!
There is a little snowman in a cute stocking hanging on the door stopper.
There is a little snowman in a cute stocking hanging on the door stopper.
You can also see our flag under the light if you look closely to the right of the house.
Our front porch is all decked out including bells and a snowman with bright white lights!
Here are some more homes with fun lights:
We hope you are laughing because we were too. This little story goes nicely with these homes.
Hi Sweetheart,
I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights.
I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something.
I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy.
All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.
Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!
I took the time to hang the lights for you today and now I will be off to the golf course.
Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.
I'll be home later.
Love you……
I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights.
I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something.
I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy.
All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.
Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!
I took the time to hang the lights for you today and now I will be off to the golf course.
Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.
I'll be home later.
Love you……
(THESE TWO PICTURES WERE EMAILED TO US ALONG WITH THE LETTER)
HO! HO! HO!




No comments:
Post a Comment