WE WON!
PC and SR = 1
Birds = 3/4th
We just have to tell the story of when we went out to the tree to pick the cherries. All of a sudden there were at least 50 birds! No kidding!! They were all screaming at me thinking they were going to frighten me away like the movie I saw as a young person "The Birds" from Alfred Hitchcock! (Oh my, did I just age myself ~ LOL).
The Birds did NOT scare me this time! I yelled just as loud as they did and I scared them away!!!!
This takes a bit of an explanation.
When you see the Cherry Tree there are a heck of a lot of cherries. The birds enjoyed 3/4ths of the cherries that were produced from the tree.
BUT, we won because look at the amount that we have which happens to be plenty for us to eat.
Okay, we won't be able to make cherry jam but PC had a Cherry Malt and we are eating cherries all week long!
Our garden and our home!
Things are really coming together after all with this garden.
How about these beauties!
Red Hot Pokers, perennials that come back year after year.
Hope you come back soon to visit us.
Take care.


No comments:
Post a Comment