Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Getting Things Together


What is he doing? It appears as though he might be getting the car ready to go out for some rides! Oh boy, road trip! Where are we going? Stay tune and find out later this weekend.

















Now for a quick tour around the house.



You might have to go back and look at earlier pictures to compare the growth. The flowers are called Red Hot Poker. Last season they were smaller and this year wow-wee! So bright and growing bigger.

Check out this other poker that I planted and you can see if you look closely how it pokes out when if first starts to grow.
The other plant sharing the same area will have purple flowers popping out within a month.
















The broccoli is growing! Oh boy, fresh broccoli - yummy!





Now let's head off to the backyard area. Here are the three flowering plants that I planted last year and did not place a waterline to it because I didn't know if it would make it out there. They did and now I'm hand watering it one more season. Then I will place a watering line out to it for next year. So you want to know what they are? Me too! I'm not too sure but I do think there is a Red Hot Poker out there and then there might be a double daisy type flower and finally I have no idea!














Let's see how the garden is doing. The kids' pumpkins are doing great! Fantastic growth within 7 days. Scroll down and see on a previous posting.














The watermelon is just coming out but I planted more than one seed in each mound so where are the rest of them?














The rest of the garden is looking - well, not as good as I hoped. Our weather has been very strange and this is the first time in June since we've had a garden that the temperatures went down into the 40 degree mark. Now, that is NOT freezing but it might have something do with the very slow growth of some of my seeds. The crappy weeds love it and they are growing and I haven't picked them out completely yet. So NO pictures!

No comments: