Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 3rd, 2012

Oh what a glorious day to be outside feeling the holiday spirit!  And now it is evening to see just how beautiful the day went!




I try to do a different design almost each year.  I'm lucky to have my lights!
Our front porch with dancing and sparkling lights.
 Yes, each year I am able to convenience my PC (Prince Charming) to let me purchase more lights because I need them.  I have more bright white lights.  This is a really new design to display our lights.  These lights are on our TREES.  I have one tree with all colors that flash and dance in different designs. The other tree has snowflakes and white lights that sparkle to give a sense of falling snow illusion. 


This is on the other side of our porch.  Together we made a Star of David and placed blue lights with some sparkling lights.

When I was a kid, we had a beautiful huge Star of David (similar to this one) in our backyard so everyone in the Valley could see it and our next door neighbor had a beautiful Christian Cross with multicolored lights! Our families planned it that way to have both beautiful symbols shining on top of the hill for everyone to see, it was magnificent!

This is the front of our home and I was not able to get the pictures of the trees in the same picture.

We love our lights!


No comments: