Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Recovery Can Be FUN!

 Today is the first day after my PC's surgery on his left-hand for carpal tunnel.  We went outside for a check around the property, it is a lovely day.  While we were outside, Bucky, the little goat, gets excited each time he hears one of us.

Today, Bucky heard both of us and immediately found a hole in his fenced yard and came running towards us.  Actually, he did get caught and I had to get him safe but he was on our side by that time.  I yelled for PC to get the leash to keep Bucky safe.

The chicken flew back over the fence to his yard while we were placing the leash on Bucky.



Be sure to click onto this picture >>>>>
Bucky is Smiling and so Happy!!!

Yes, both Bucky and the chickens enjoy coming over to our property except this was the first time that Bucky made it safely.  The chickens come all the time.  They eat the bugs and sit under our trees for shade.

Bucky wanted a tour of our property and started to take PC for a walk.  I said to PC be careful because I don't want Bucky to get familiar with our place to come over when we aren't home.  PC kept him close to the backyard.  Bucky enjoyed our company.

PC is not able to lift Bucky so I went over to the construction guy next door to us while he was spreading some rock and asked if he would please, please help me.  He laughed and came over.  So I climbed over the fence and the guy picked up Bucky and handed him to me over the fence.  As soon as I put Bucky down, he ran over to the hole in the fence again and I had to grab him and push him away.  Bucky became mad at me and ran for PC to get him back over the fence.  PC told Bucky sorry but you have to stay safe and stay in your yard.  Now Bucky is upset with both of us!  The chickens stayed over in their yard watching us deal with Bucky.

PC went to get the special staples (nails) and hammer.  I repaired their fence (with PC supervising) so Bucky would not get stuck trying to come over.  It was a fun day for all of us, except it was cut short for Bucky.  He is so sweet and fun.  When we are outside, Bucky comes running and starts goat talking to us until we acknowledge him.  So funny!  Bucky loves to be talked to and pet a lot!  And we found out he loves to be held.

As you can see, PC is doing great today.  PC gets to give me orders also and I'm letting him do it! 
Great Day Today!
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs & Love,


No comments: