Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fun Little Changes

We've been wanting to place some tile behind our stove/oven for some time now and we finally did it!  Kimberly was here to help "us" do a few things.  Okay,  I didn't do too much it was all Kimberly and her Daddy.  "We" also had a tile guy here to do all of the tile and grout work, I didn't do that either.  Perhaps I might have helped a little.  I did pull out the stove/oven with PC and I supervised everyone so I can say, I helped - I did help!  Shhh!  It is a matter of opinion and it is my opinion that counts!  And don't you forget that!

Kimberly and her Dad did a fix to the wall by fixing and placing that wall board around the gas hook-up so it looked beautiful and finished.
 

Kimberly and her Dad placed the light up after the tile guy was completely done.

Light off.



Light on.





We are not done quite yet.
This is a shelf for our main spices with the light off.
Light on!
Okay, we are going to modify this design of the spice shelf  later because it is just not exactly what "we" want.
Yep, I have a change and it will be done with my wonderful and patient supervising my PC to do it.
Another day for another project so come back again to see what we will be doing in the near future.
It is so nice that you visit us!
Keep coming back.

No comments: