It is about 1730 (5:30PM) today, 12/30/2010
The snow is so icy that it crunches when you walk and there is hardly an impression.
I just love our lights!
I braved it to walk out to the street, very carefully I might add to the other driveway.
Now I'm walking in our rocks that you can't see, I can't see them either! There is plenty of snow and again, it is crackling under my feet as I walk.
I get to enjoy my lights for another weekend and then they are coming down to be placed safe away until next year.
By the way, we purchased more lights to decorate next year so we certainly hope you come back to see them - of course, come back before the end of next year!
Time to cook our dinner, cheers!


1 comment:
This is very lovely!!! Especially the night photos. We didn't get much snow and it is gone completely from the streets. Wish we were there to throw a snowball or two at you! Blessings, Louise
Post a Comment