Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Best Buy!

Without giving credit to a particular store because you might not go there as we do, we will not mention the actual store where we got our Best Buy most recently!

We are now owners of the Wii system.  Years ago and I mean YEARS, I bought a Nintendo for my child when he was just a little guy, all of the big boy age of 5 years!  Shortly after that, my PC and my little boy would enjoy playing the game Mario Brothers taking turns with the one system.  PC was hooked on Nintendo just like us.  We purchased another system and that way we had the system at both households BEFORE we were One.

As the years passed by and Nintendo has been upgraded with many new generations, we PC and I purchased the Wii system as I claim it to be our Best Buy of the year!  Why do I say this is our Best Buy?

Well, last year I purchased an electronic item along with the additional COST insurance plan that is a Geek way of doing things but thought I should probably do it!  Getting back to the original thought here, we just decided it wasn't for us, the original purchase.  Several months later, that brings us to the present month now, I returned the original purchase and they said No Problem.  I received in-store credit and immediately purchased the Wii system and it included two games, controller and a funny stick.  Then I purchase the second controller and stick plus the game New Super Mario Brothers!  It is fantastic to be able to return something and get something back that gives us a lot more pleasure and so much fun!

That is why I'm calling this the Best Buy!  Perhaps I might be able to take pictures of us playing soon.  Hmm, nope I won't be able to take pictures because we play together, simultaneously!  Yes, we can play together and up to four players at one time!!!  Everyone needs to have their own controller to play the same game at the same time.  If you come here to visit, bring your controllers and some games and we can all play together when we are not having fun outside!

Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

No comments: