That is me! See for yourself.
I'm smiling because it feels sooooooooooo good!
My honey purchased the hang thing for me to have at home. You saw this at the PT place in a previous post. So now, I can do it here in the comfort of our home. I can do it 2 times a day for 10 minutes. Wow, does it make me FEEL SPLENDID!!! It hooks over the door, I sit on the chair and it helps me get straight and takes the pressure off my neck, especially.
This past month, May, has not been my best month and unfortunately June did not start off too well or make much of a difference for me. But hey, I'm smiling! I sit here on a very comfortable couch, my honey makes sure he gets my laptop, telephone and tv controller at a reach for me! My ice coffee is easily available with a straw and of course my waters besides everything else.
I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband who takes very good care of me! If he is not in the room with me then he tells me where he is and since our phones have intercom, I just call him on that. Very cool.
Things are coming around for us. The weather is beautiful and I want to sit outside on the porch but we haven't figured out how to get the couch out there on a daily basis and back inside! Yes, we still laugh too!
My honey is feeling so good now and I'm upset that we are not doing the normal stuff that we do together but I know we will soon.
So keep on checking on us because before you know, we will have some FUN and EXCITING pictures to share with all of you!
Thanks for checking.

No comments:
Post a Comment