Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Good Morning America!

Have you heard the song by Jon David?
Did you see Jon David sing it, himself?
It was on Fox News the other day and here are the direct links for your enjoyment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IUw71xCcnc
(you might have to copy and paste this link directly into your browser to enjoy this YouTube Song)

And the words:

AMERICAN HEART
© Jon David 2009
They say our reputation
Needs a new coat of paint
and a delicate melody
But I say I like the bruises

And a melody don’t mean a thing
If we don’t have the strength to sing
I won’t be made to ever feel ashamed…
…that I’m American made
I got American parts
Got American faith
In America’s heart
Go on raise the flag
I got stars in my eyes
I’m in love with her
And I won’t apologize
They say that we need changin’
As if all the Founding Fathers
seem to get it wrong
But I say I still believe in
The greatest Liberator, Innovator, Cultivator
Freedom knows
So I suggest you take a look inside
I think you changed already
You went and lost your pride
But I’m American made
I got American parts
Got American faith
In America’s heart
Go on raise the flag
I got stars in my eyes
I’m in love with her
And I won’t apologize
Dress her up so you don’t recognize her
She’ll still be there if you wake up in the night
‘Cause a mother can always find her child
Even when that child don’t know he’s lost
I’m American made
I got American parts
Got American faith
In America’s heart
Go on raise the flag
I got stars in my eyes
I’m in love with her
And I won’t apologize
I’m in love with her
And I won’t apologize
I’m in love with her
And I won’t apologize

No comments: