Yep, these flowers were growing under the snow this past week and now with the snow all gone we get to enjoy them for a short time.
We took these flower pictures today about 2PM.
Here is a close up. They are just so beautiful during our winter season. Did you know that we are still going to get snow here? That is right. We have in the past several years had snow as late as May!
I just can't believe this! Amazing, while we are updating our blog with the beautiful winter flowers - showing off really - our weather changed and we are in a middle of a downpour of very cold rain. There is even some hail now!!! The wind is blowing 27 mph and the temperature only dropped to 41ยบ but it is coming down!
Our flowers will continue to grow and more will come out with this type of weather! I'm doing a happy dance or should I say - Rain and Snow Dance!!!! Shhhhh, don't tell PC that I'm dancing. Hope your day and week will be beautiful so that your flowers will pop up too!
Thanks for visiting us.

No comments:
Post a Comment