And it doesn't stop here...
He is just so talented!
I'm not the only one who makes hand-made cards! This card made my whole year because it was done by My Prince Charming, My Husband, My LOVE of MY LIFE and he made it for me!
So here is the Birthday Girl, Feeling Good and Loving Life!
I've been feeling a heck of a lot better and now I want to share some more! There are a lot of photographs so just enjoy and we hope you feel like you were with us on this fun day!
Having fun baking! Do you have any idea what I'm making?
Is it like bread?
Kind of but not quite because it is home-made chocolate fondant and it is going to taste really yummy!
It looks perfect, just like a big tootsie roll. So do you have any idea what I'm going to use this for?
I'm just so pleased as how this is turning out!
More chocolate, yes! This is a rich home-made chocolate Ganache that will be whipped up in a little bit.
So have you guessed yet as to what is happening now?
Pretty messy all of a sudden but oh so happy to be able to make this mess!
I think you can tell now for sure what I am doing; correct? I'm making a girlie birthday cake for ME! Okay, how about a Princess Cake for me, the SR - Spoiled Rotten Princess.
Yes, I made this all by myself!!!! It is my very first real decorated cake. I am self-taught. More pictures! Okay.
Pretty good roses, I practiced those. I thought leafs would be easy but I was wrong, LOL. I need to practice that too.
Top view! Of course, the purple flower is the center of my focal point, it is my most favorite color.
So now the little celebration is a must to have - let's have a party! How about a Princess Party? Sounds great to me. We gave a call to our sweet neighbor who has 4 girls and 1 boy. Let me tell you, the girls are all Princesses so we will have fun altogether eating cake together.
I was able to share my Princess Cake with two of the daughters who are the cutest Princesses!
The oldest Princess daughter was not able to make it, she was off having fun with her girlfriends at a swim party. The youngest Princess is only 1 year old (she is the twin of the adorable little brother) and it was their bedtime so they can grow-up being a Princess and Prince.
Julia ran home to get the candle because you can't celebrate without a candle. She is so sweet.
Everyone sang me happy birthday and let me tell you, it was a very Happy Birthday for me!


2 comments:
Yum yum! The only bad thing about cake decorating is you ALWAYS have to make your own cake. When you decorate, no one ever gets you a cake! So, what are you making yourself next year? Happy Birthday, my caking pal!
Hey, I'm a princess and I wasn't invited to your party....
You really look like you were have alot of fun...
Also glad that your feeling better and you look FANTASTIC...
Wishing you a belated birthday..
Take Card my friend...
Post a Comment