Need a LARGER Picture?

IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PICTURES AS CLEAR AS YOU WANT, NO WORRIES!

JUST CLICK ONTO THE PICTURE, A POP-UP WINDOW WILL APPEAR WITH A LARGER PICTURE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, LOOK IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER OF THE "PICTURE" FOR THE "X" AND CLICK ONTO THAT.

YOU WILL COME BACK AT OUR BLOG WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.
ENJOY!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally Some Relief!

We do believe that the new medications are working along with the B12 shots. Today was a better day than the past days. More good days ahead of us, we are looking forward to that!!!
I went for the nerve conductive test and was poked - electrified (my hair is curlier)and to my surprise the second part of this test was with a needle a lot poking too. The funny joke of the day that the doctor shared with us that we laughed and I'm still giggling about is:
He said, don't drink too much in the next hour or so because you just might leak!
Okay, perhaps you had to be there. It was very funny! The results of these tests will be known on the next visit.
I'm getting use to the needle thing for the shots plus I'm trying to make jokes about it too. Unfortunately, the gal must be too young to get it or I'm not that funny. I like to say, Hit me with your best shot. The song? Relate it to the shot or in other words, the injections? Oh well, I don't know but I need humor even if it is dumb. She never did laugh. I did. Is it the drugs that I'm on?

No comments: